Coral Expeditions at The Travellers Hut
Cruise with Coral Expeditions small ship cruising in The Kimberley, Tasmania, Cape York, The Great Barrier Reef and Nigaloo Reef, Take a look at the cruises now available for 2020 and 2021 and call Glenn for details and to check availability on 43 63 1699.
Coral Expeditions have built their reputation on offering a very different expedition cruise experience.
- No organised entertainment on board – instead, they offer a daily program of lectures, briefings and themed documentaries and movies
- They do not have multiple glitzy restaurants – chefs prepare fresh daily, high-quality cuisine using Australian and local ingredients
- No ‘formal’ nights or assigned seating – you can dine with whom you please and share the day’s stories
- No room service menus – but our crew will be happy to serve you a meal in-room if you are under the weather or prefer to eat in
- No minibars – Guests love to mingle over drinks on the sundeck or in one of the comfortable lounges
- No casino – but the captains welcome you to the bridge to observe operations and have a chat
- No butlers and spas – but all staterooms have their own en-suites, some with balconies, large picture windows or portholes , all outward facing. Serviced daily and come with nightly turn down service.
- No Swimming pool - the ships have swimming platforms from where you can take a dip in the ocean.
- No charge for shore excursions
- No tipping required
- Welcome young and old
Just bring your passion to dream, explore and discover.
NO QUEUES, NO WAITING
The ships are small enough to allow you to board and disembark more rapidly than larger vessels. With their custom-designed, efficient boarding system, there is minimal waiting. The fleets shallow draught, and Xplorer and Zodiac tenders allow Coral Expeditions to take travellers to locations larger ships cannot.
INTIMATE AND COMFORTABLE
The purpose-built Australian expedition ships are designed to showcase the places they visit. Each ship is comfortable, safe and manoeuvrable enabling you to get close to nature, culture and history. There is an abundance of open spaces on each ship with the addition of walk-around promenade decks on, Coral Adventurer, Coral Discoverer and Coral Geographer.
2020 GREAT BARRIER REEF
October - 14 - 21 - 28
November - 4 - 11 - 18 - 25
December - 2 - 9
2021 - Dates released soon
A Coral Expeditions cruise is not about just passing through a region and seeing it from the ship’s deck. Instead, each day you will travel ashore and fully immerse yourself in the stunning landscapes, fascinating history and vibrant cultures of these remarkable locations.
CUISINE & WINE EXPERIENCE
At Coral Expeditions dining is a celebration of great food and good company enjoyed in extraordinary destinations. People and place are key to enjoyable dining experiences, where food becomes the vehicle for conversation and creating memorable occasions. Our approach to cuisine is about simplicity and generosity, creating dishes bursting with flavour made from fresh ingredients sourced locally and sustainably wherever possible.
Coral Expeditions’ cuisine has a distinctly Australian accent influenced by the culinary landscape of regions you visit.
Ask for a Travel Quote
The Travellers Hut
Shop 6 39 Avoca Drive KINCUMBER NSW 2251 Australia (Next to Anthony's seafood and Bendigo bank)
The Travellers Hut newsletter and offers in your inbox
Sign up and get the latest deals on flights, hotels, packages and more!